Chantal Noordeloos (born in the Hague, and not found in a cabbage as some people may suggest) lives in the Netherlands, where she spends her time with her wacky, supportive husband, and outrageously cunning daughter, who is growing up to be a supervillain. When she is not busy exploring interesting new realities, or arguing with characters (aka writing), she likes to dabble in drawing. In 1999 she graduated from the Norwich School of Art and Design, where she focused mostly on creative writing.
There are many genres that Chantal likes to explore in her writing. Currently Sci-fi Steampunk is one of her favourites, but her ‘go to’ genre will always be horror. “It helps being scared of everything; that gives me plenty of inspiration,” she says. Chantal likes to write for all ages, and storytelling is the element of writing that she enjoys most. “Writing should be an escape from everyday life, and I like to provide people with new places to escape to, and new people to meet.”
Chantal started her career writing short stories for various anthologies, and in 2012 she won an award for ‘Best Original Story’ for her short ‘the Deal’. Coyote is her first big project.
- Coyote, The Outlander 1 (novel, e-book & print, TMH Publishing, USA, 2013)
- Deeply Twisted (story collection, print, TMH Publishing, USA, 2013)
- Fit For A King (in: Grave Robbers, JWK Fiction, USA, 2013)
- Soulman (in: Songs For The Raven, JWK Fiction, USA, 2013)
- The Angel’s Grave (in: Grave Robbers, JWK Fiction, USA, 2013)
- The Deal (in: Indiana Science Fiction 2012, JWK Fiction, USA, 2012)
- Tiffany’s Model Affair (in: Hell, JWK Fiction, USA, 2013)
- Only Forgotten (in: Hell, JWK Fiction, USA, 2013)
- The Hungering Depths (in: Cyaegha Magazine 8, 2013)
- The Methodical Man ( (in: Serial Killers Iterum, JWK Fiction, USA, 2013)